FREE to be Me ...

Sunday, September 6, 2009

SPAIN???

"My husband is in SPAIN?" . . . That is what I keep thinking to myself. It's so awesome, and just downright miserable all at the same time. :)

I just wanted to document this week. It is absolutely crazy not communicating with your husband for days at a time. It makes me grateful for our marriage and makes me appreciate him a WHOLE HECK OF A LOT!
When I think about him across the country in a business meeting I always get the nervous butterflies for him. Then I get the being-all-alone butterflies for me. Bah!
Come back and make me laugh you crazy kid!

That is all.








posted by Jake and RaNette Free at 9:14 PM

1 Comments:

How awesome....and terrible! : ) Jake get back here and wrap your arms around that girl of yours!

September 18, 2009 at 11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home